Director Real Estate and Property Management FT Day CHR Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Christiana Care Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Christiana Care Health System, with locations in Wilmington and Newark, DE, is one of the largest health care providers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Named one of America s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, we have an excess of 1,100 beds between our two hospitals (Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital) and are committed to providing the best patient care in the region.
Christiana Care Health System Facilities and Services located at Christiana Hospital is currently recruiting for a Director - Real Estate and Property Management. Applicants will be required to work Full time Day shift.
As a Director - Real Estate and Property Management Services:
* Directs all real estate and property management operations for on/off-site properties such as medical office complexes, private buildings and physician-based condominiums owned and/or managed by Christiana Care Health System.
* Negotiates new leases, lease renewals and sales agreements.
* Prepares fair market value analyses for real estate matters.
* Manages all Christiana Care owned free-standing medical office facilities including condominiums. Develops annual business plans and prepares the operating budget setting forth an itemized statement of anticipated receipts and disbursements based upon the current schedule of monthly charges and assessments and projections for new expenditures and revenues; prepares the annual budget for capital expenditures; ensures adherence to budget.
* Determines appropriate per unit fees for all building units for services provided in each Christiana Care owned medical office building and for all the building Common Element areas.
* Directs property maintenance including routine inspection of common spaces in the building and the grounds to evaluate the status of upkeep and the performance of vendors rendering services to maintain the premises in a clean, functional, safe and appealing condition.
* Supervises Property Management Manager and Lease Administrator.
* Enforces all policies required or permitted in each buildings Code of Regulations and Declaration plan; ensures compliance with corporate policies and regulatory agency mandates.
* Authorizes all necessary repairs, ordinary and emergency, to both interior and exterior of the buildings.
* Performs assigned work safely adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices; reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Five (5) years experience in Real Estate and Property Management.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
* Knowledge of medical building and condominium property management, condominium billing procedures, marketing & leasing & selling of condominium units, and contract negotiation.
WORK SHIFT: Day shift, No Rotation
POSITION TYPE: Management
JOB REQUISITION #: 39300BR
ABOUT US: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at (302)327-5555 or (866)849-8598.
Our Employee Welcome Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to assist you in person with our application process.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Manager, Law, Medical, Compliance, Patient Care, Management, Legal, Healthcare Apply now
* Apply now
* Please wait...
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.