Director Regulatory Program Manager Asset Management # 082669
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
Private Banking and Wealth Management
DIRECTOR REGULATORY PROGRAM MANAGER ASSET MANAGEMENT # 082669
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Financial regulation for banks has increased dramatically over the past few years. The Director Regulatory Program Manager will have two primary roles; coordination of the regulatory project portfolio for Asset Management and the project management of the implementation of key regulations. The coordination role will require the planning, resourcing and impact assessment of new initiatives at the appropriate point in the regulation life cycle. The position requires interaction with various regulatory committees within CS and also external regulators as required. The project management role will take the regulation from the draft status, through the project life cycle, to implementation, and BAU operation and reporting. The role works in close partnership with the front office, operations, compliance and GC.
* Develop a plan reviewing current and future regulations that impact Asset Management.
* Working across the organization, ensure initiatives are funded and resourced appropriately.
* Interface with other CS regulatory functions, such as Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Public Policy to determine applicability of regulations on AM. Provide appropriate updates as required.
* Represent AM at IHC committee meetings, e.g. IHC CARMC, CCAR Challenge Sessions, Three Lines of Defense.
* Represent CS at meetings with regulators.
* Lead global extended project teams across multiple business lines.
* Manage multiple work streams within complex regulatory projects.
* Lead and manage governance and steering committees.
* Represent AM projects at global governance meetings, budget planning, and other project forums.
* Provide appropriate status communication to governance forums, stakeholders, and clients.
* Partner with Legal and Compliance to determine the business impact of proposed regulations.
* Accountable for the delivery of all phases of the project lifecycle.
* Develop implementation strategies and project plans.
* Develop and monitor budgets and resource plans.
* Conduct detailed process analysis, develop business requirements, and work with IT to translate these into functional specifications.
* Develop test strategies and execute functional and user acceptance testing.
* Develop control frameworks and integrate into existing compliance structures.
* Manage project issue and risks with timely escalation where appropriate.
* Build and leverage strong working relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
* Develop definitions and implement processes for reporting metrics.
* 10+ years in the finance services industry or similar.
* Proven track record in the delivery of major projects that include IT implementation.
* Ability to perform detailed and complex data analysis.
* Ability to manage multiple projects or work streams.
* Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
* Excellent collaboration skills.
* Experience in a regulatory project management office preferred.
* Knowledge of the Volcker Rule, FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, AIFMD, Form PF, PQR and ADV and preferred. Knowledge or experience of working on a compliance environment an advantage.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.