Director, Retain Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Retain to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Roseland, NJ office.
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap for delivery of enhancements
- Develop and manage overall program plan to deliver new enhancements including scope and schedule
- Work with senior executives to report program status; engage business leaders to help envision needs and obtain consensus on requirements for delivery
- Lead solution architects and developers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the Business needs
- Apply business strategy while driving technology strategy, balancing short term and long term needs to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures to ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met
- Minimum of 15 years of IT experience, with at least 5 in leadership roles
- Significant experience with packaged software solution, including deployments and enhancements of those solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university; Master's Degree from and accredited college/university is preferred
- High level of proficiency and understanding of dashboard and reports using QlikView and/or Business Objects. Any experience with SAP HANA and/or SAP ECC is highly desired
- Experience working with business users and IT executives to address reporting requirements, address tactical reporting issues and put together long term strategies that align with business and IT strategy
- Proven management skills to successfully perform the strategy planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities including the management of a large team of resources including both onsite and offshore contractors IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .