This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, SAP to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Roseland, NJ office.
- Direct the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including planning, installation, preventative maintenance, defining SLA's and engineering change
- Drive and support the alignment of information technology with business objectives
- Assess requirements and provide intelligence to the IT organization regarding business trends, management needs and concerns while at the same time educating, sensitizing, and managing the expectations of the Application teams with regard to the realities, challenges, and fundamentals of IT/SAP
- Drive alignment of Global and Americas support teams (Application, Infrastructure, Engineering and Business)
- Help resource management leads and PMO to define and monitor project staffing and budget
- Recommend, drive and participate in operational improvement activities; Contribute to leading practices and tools selection to organize and manage the operations
- Twelve years of experience implementing and supporting large, complex IT operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Must have thorough knowledge of SAP installations and administration, as well as good understanding of the SAP architecture and Integration with various applications (Both SAP and Non-SAP)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a technical environment, collaborate with various teams and organizations in an effort to achieve positive results
- High level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the integration between business processes, people, architecture, and systems implementation methodology
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written, with ability to set clear goals and performance expectations to team members, and coach and mentor the team to assist with career growth
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .