Director SP Pharmacy Processing COE-Interfaces
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20002294
The role has responsibility for strategy, relationship management, development and overall project delivery of all Interfacing functional areas within the Rx Processing COE to external entities and internal partners
Partner with the Specialty Operations organization to drive operational & technical strategies across specialty applications and order management. End-to-end accountability inclusive of Freedom Fertility, Clinical & Nursing services, Manufacturer and Payor Engagement, Patient Oncology Services, and Specialty Shared Services engagement.
Partner with other enterprise verticals (Home Delivery / Patient Systems, PBM, Infrastructure, etc) to align and integrate to the broader enterprise technology stack and growth drivers
Define baseline metrics around specific rx and order processing, system quality, speed to market, and budgets. Drive an increase in user productivity & satisfaction, with focus on the patient and order management.
Lead a team of up to 50 staff members, consisting of 50% employees, with responsibility for delivering end-to-end services in this space
Lead the implementation and accountable for the technology changes in this space for Specialty, including the PRB portfolio, ITPRB, the technology transformation of the future state platform, while working closely with Reliability.
This role will have oversight of an expected annual investment in new capabilities of up to $20MM per year
Recruit and onboard new team members in the next 3-6 months at all levels. This role will have the added responsibility of creating an environment across multiple Specialty locations where new talent can feel welcome
Provide vision and guidance around the analysis, design, development, and release of new capabilities utilizing multiple development paradigms, including agile
Partner with the Specialty Operations organization to create roadmaps and strategies, and then drive the design and development using best of breed technology, with the overall aim of improving patient and member experience
Transform the work structure for getting IT work completed, generating increased efficiency to lower the overall cost of IT projects
Conversant on the future direction of the enterprise, and how current and future systems can be exploited for the benefit & needs of the Company
Develops relationships and negotiates with vendors providing software development and related services to the Company.
* Bachelor s Degree Required
* 10-14 years of IT leadership, 1-2 years in the Specialty PBM industry strongly preferred
* Proven skills in leading high talent teams in local and remote locations
* Strong ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale
* Strong communication skills; able to manage Sr. Staff relationships
* Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
* Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting required
* Demonstrated ability to manage toward budget and work plan goals
* Must have proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic management style
* Broad technical experience and understanding of the technology environment
* Knowledge of programming concepts and procedures
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
* Strong customer service focus
* Excellent communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
* Familiarity with the Specialty PBM industry very helpful
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel requirements
* PC skills including Microsoft office, email and internet
* Demonstrates the Leaders Lead and Express Way values
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Information Technology s vision is to be a catalyst in developing new business opportunities, sustaining strategic partnerships with our customers and supporting the future growth of Express Scripts. This vision is realized by aligning our work to corporate goals and market forces in order to deliver innovative business solutions in a reliable, secure and compliant manner while positioning us for future technology & market change. We deliver on these imperatives through the use of best people, best methods, best partners, enabled by a flexible & scalable architecture to deliver business value.
Through this vision, we achieve our mission to provide innovative business solutions that enable & drive value in a timely, reliable, secure and cost-effective manner.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.