Director, Sales 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Responsibilities
Director Sales is responsible for leading the mid-market New Business sales team and all aspects of hiring, training, managing and retaining the people as well as the revenue production required to achieve the plan and goals as set by Deltek. This person will be a player/coach that will manage a team of Account Executives. The Director of sales will be involved in deal strategy, prospect interactions, sales process adherence, as well as coaching. This person will be responsible for forecasting sales number to executive management. This position reports to the VP, North America for Professional Services sales and is expected to be located with the US Eastern or Central time zone.
* College Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred but not mandatory.
* 3+ years successful sales management at the 1st line manager level within the software industry, application side of software, preferably within the ERP, CRM or Accounting sector.
* Have a track record of exceeding quota with predictable performance
* Good Track record forecasting sales number to upper management.
* Sales and Sales Management experience will include calling on project oriented businesses.
* Leadership qualities, ability to build teams, mentor, successfully sell and support sales teams must be evident.
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..