Director, Sales Systems Programs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4998 Director, Sales Systems Programs (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, Sales Systems Programs
Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Director of Sales Systems Programs to join our Sales Operations and Strategy team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The Director of Sales Systems Programs provides leadership and drives key Projects/Programs on behalf of the Sales Operations & Strategy organization. The Projects/Programs will span a large range of strategic business initiatives and with a core focus on driving the productivity of our sales teams.
The Director of Sales Systems Programs is responsible for helping to design, manage, and execute on key strategic projects under the leadership of the Sales Strategy and Operations team; responsibilities include project analysis, planning, management, execution and monitoring. The person will manage the entire lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
Key projects may include standing up a Data Governance program at Citrix to address customer data challenges, building support and scaling a global Deal Support function to offload admin cycles from the field, defining and launching a global Bid Desk function to provide a key service to our sales teams.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Define the strategy and lead the planning/execution of defined initiatives.
- Develop business cases and solutions and gain support from executive management teams.
- Engage with senior management team to understand productivity challenges. Serve as liaison across Sales Operations and Strategy to form solutions to address their needs.
- Works with senior business leaders from various departments including but not limited to Sales, Sales Strategy, Partners, IT, Supply Chain, Readiness and Geo Sales to introduce new solutions.
- Uses seasoned expertise and knowledge to contribute to the development of objectives and principles to achieve Citrix's goals in creative and effective ways.
- Conduct risk analyses to ensure overall roll-out alignment with other constituents.
- Participate in industry research/conferences to stay abreast of leading edge thinking
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, or Business. Master's degree preferred.
- 8-12 years of Strategic Business Program experience.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; proven ability to deliver projects, manage large teams and multi-project complexity required
- Ability to work productively and effectively in a team environment required
- Successful track record (ideally 10+ years of experience) delivering high quality solutions in the areas of Sales Transformation, Sales operations/analysis, Forecasting & Business Planning.
- A born presenter with excellent public speaking skills. Takes leading role in senior level presentations with management teams. Ability to talk to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence decisions at levels above his/her own.
- High degree of motivation and professionalism with advanced organizational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving, process management, leadership, coaching, mentoring, resource management, and team building skills.
- Demonstrates excellence in virtual teaming with broad groups to drive success for their Project/Program.
- High EQ.
- Creatively finds ways to improve performance and to have a significant impact on department’s success through KPI analysis and metrics.
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters for strategic projects, as well as day-to-day operations.
- Superior understanding of people, processes, technological issues and industry trends.
- Anticipates obstacles and uses cross-department influence to proactively address issues.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of organization, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Exhibits excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Project Mgmt (Administration)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.