Director, Service Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe position will be key to achieving the company goal of providing an excellent patient experience reliably at all points of interaction with our Health Plan and delivery system.
* Provide direction and oversight in the development, planning and execution of short and long term Service Quality priorities and strategies in alignment with regional and organization-wide goals.
* Supervises and mentors program managers with regard to job performance and professional development. Creates a working environment which is challenging and rewarding; fosters teamwork, and professionalism; enables a strong sense of contribution, influence and accomplishment.
* Collaborate with National Service Quality, Marketing and other strategic groups to identify and implement evidence-based practices.
* Establishes clear and measurable short and long-term strategic goals and objectives and monitors results.
* Partner with department chiefs and operations managers to develop department-specific service quality interventions to reliably improve member/patient experience at all points of touch.
* Identify routine care experience metrics for each department, including drivers of both CAHPS and PES.
* Ensure systems are in place to use patient/member/purchaser complaint data to identify and improve patient experience.
* Involve members and patients in committees or other interventions that hear directly from the KP members, assist medical centers with opportunities to hear directly from their patients.
* In collaboration with Labor and operational managers, provide training, toolkits, and monitoring to ensure behaviors are present to promote care experience.
* Support chiefs, physicians, managers, and frontline staff to identify, enable, and promote excellent care experiences for patients and assessing effectiveness.
* Identify and transfer best practices for improving service quality.
* Responsible for budget planning and annual budget preparation, managing the budget, and budget tracking for all Departmental accounts.
* Participate in cross-functional teams to improve service quality and effectiveness of care delivery.
* Responsible for assessing performance and monitoring outcomes in areas of Departmental responsibility.
* Minimum seven (7) years of direct experience in service quality within a healthcare setting.
* Minimum three (3) years of management experience with the ability to lead through influence and collaboration.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, public health, business, health education, or related field.
* Master's degree in public health, health economics, healthcare administration or related field.