Director, Social Media & Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
UNITED STATES TENNIS ASSOCIATION
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWill oversee the growth of multiplatform audience, engagement and content consumption. This position will set the strategy and development on all current and emerging social media platforms, as well as the integration into the USTA digital ecosystem. Duties include but not limited to:
* Oversee the dissemination and performance of varied programming initiatives, focused on social content and increasing the scale of the USTA's social audience, as well as their engagement.
* Set the social media strategy for USTA community tennis (Orlando National Campus, Professional Tennis development, Collegiate, Adult and Youth), as well as the US Open.
* Works collaboratively with Partnership Marketing, Communications and respective category leaders within Community Tennis in order to successfully of transform the USTA's use of social media platforms across the myriad of products of the organization.
* Ideate, manage and champion the development and execution of best-in-class social media strategies, promotions, social paid media campaigns, toolsets, social applications, and insights/reports
* Set measurable goals and KPIs for Social and editorial team members to measure their success and drive the brand forward on all fronts
* Partner with various internal teams to forward the use of social media throughout the organization, and become THE strategic stakeholder for social executions
* Successfully manage co-promotional opportunities through strong collaboration with groups across the company as well as outside partners liaise regularly with counterparts in Product Management team to ensure best tactics are being used and new products are accounted for in strategy planning phases.
* Acts proactively [as subject matter learner] to stay ahead of trends, platform changes and new platforms as they present opportunities for our audience and engaging new core users.
* 10+ years' experience in the digital love for tennis and building communities desired
* Established social media background including proven brand strategy and leadership experience across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, YouTube, etc
* Experience with leading social publishing platforms and/or toolsets (e,g Hootsuite, Buddy Media, Adobe Social, etc)
* Strong writing skills
* Experience covering live and "events" in an editorial or social media capacity
* Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
* Must be agile and flexible