Director, Solutions Integrated GTM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
POSITION TITLE: Director, Solutions Integrated GTM
POSITION LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Team Salesforce Integrated Demand Generation is looking for a rock star marketing leader who's dynamic, creative, and has great interpersonal skills. Driving 30%+ growth for over 15 years is a mix of art and science requiring ongoing innovation. In this role we are looking for you to help drive innovation in the way we go to market, while bringing together dynamic teams across departments and functions to represent one Salesforce. This role will develop cross-product initiatives, closely aligned with sales and measured on sales success metrics. Beyond sales pipeline and revenue objectives this role will be responsible for building complete integrated go-to-market programs that explain our solutions to new and existing customers to accelerate the business and ensure double digit growth into the next century.
HERE\'S WHAT YOU\'D BE DOING:
* Work with the industry's most innovative product marketing and go-to-market teams and the best sales organization in the world to develop a solid go to market plan that builds awareness, pipeline and revenue.
* Work closely with sales strategy, sales leaders, industry and cloud leaders to develop go to market plans that facilitate growth on all vectors.
* Lead a team to develop and deliver breakthrough solutions marketing involving innovative campaigns for our install base and net new community via several mediums (e.g. PR, online events, 3rd parties, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders)
* Work with marketing operations and marketing analytics to help define measurement criteria and operational systems to support the future growth of the demand generation function.
* Collaborate with sales leaders and product leaders to activate programs with sales to ensure effectiveness of campaigns at time of launch.
* Measure and report on marketing effectiveness and develop ways to learn from experiments to constantly improve
* Communicate effectively and often with all stakeholders to ensure alignment. Publish frequent program updates and metrics on a global level to share performance trends.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
* Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
* MBA a plus (but we love smart people who really love to innovate and get things done)
* 7-10 years marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity
* 5+ years experience managing and developing new marketing programs
* 3+ years experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs
* 3+ years experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results
* 3+ years managing individual contributors
* Past experience in using salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
* High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
* Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
* Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
* Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.