Director, Special Projects for Healthcare Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAREA : El Segundo, CA
Our client is an innovative and market-leading healthcare provider in Southern California. They are seeking a part-time (2-3 day/week equivalent) Director of Special Projects to work hand-in-hand with an existing resource who works 3 days/week to ensure seamless and effective execution of a variety of strategic consulting projects for the organization's IPA.
As a vital member of the operations team, this position will create and lead strategic consulting projects with responsibility to oversee execution of those initiatives from start to finish. Projects and responsibilities may include developing new services and capabilities to support IPA practices, creating a market growth strategy, and building a playbook of best practices to optimize clinical performance. This role features extensive interaction with senior executives across Operations, Contracting, Strategy, Finance, and other cross functional teams - providing excellent visibility within the organization.
This is a perfect role for an A Player who is driven for success and takes ownership over projects, but has a need to work less than full-time.
- 8-10+ years' experience; Min of 3 within a top tier management consultancy, investment banking, or corporate strategy division
- Healthcare experience
- Business Development, Sales, or Client Services experience
- Management & Leadership skills and experience
- Strong mix of analytics/finance and communication skills - must be able to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Incredible project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to "get stuff done" and liaise with cross-functional constituents
- Guru-level comfort in Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative and strategic
- Driven, passionate, and hard-working