Director, Store Communications & Planning, Boca Raton, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Director, Store Communications and Planning is accountable for all communication, process, procedure and store communication systems for the North American Retail team. This role is critical in giving field management and associates the tools needed to efficiently complete tasks while leveraging time to be more customer facing. Working cross functionally, they are the last line of defense for ensuring everything that reaches a store is clear, concise and correct in order to eliminate redundancy. Ultimately responsible for consolidating and aligning all initiatives across North American Retail, this role must prioritize for the office and stores what can get accomplished, how it is to be executed, when it must be done and how it translates into the customer experience. Qualifications:Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience Other Information:- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate leadership by influence skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment
- Business and financial acumen
- Decision making ability with a bias for action and sense of urgency
- Capacity to execute work in a rapid and efficient manner
- Strategic thinker with the ability to convert concepts into tactical plans effectively
- Strong business leader who has demonstrated extensive operational expertise, business vision, process development, and cross-functional consultative execution within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and interface with varied internal customers. Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and develop action plans. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .