Director, Strategic Profitability Insights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director for our Deal Advisory practice in the Chicago or New York City offices.
- Serve as a strategic thought leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail industries using data and advanced analytics
- Work with multiple Deal Advisory service lines to provide deep business analytics and integrate findings in to product deliverables
- Research and study the business for a given project, critically dissect the strategy, and develop insightful analysis
- Manage staff in the field to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and diligence providers to help ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Author, prepare, and deliver marketing and training materials for all professional levels
- Develop operational protocol for offshore teams and work closely with research team to support analysis
- Eight years of experience in advisory, strategy consulting, corporate financial planning, corporate financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, or transaction services
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in project management including:
planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Superior analytical skills using financial modeling, research, and accounting analysis; proficiency with financial research tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .