Director, Strategic Relationship Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Director, to join our Market Development team in either our Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey or New York City offices.
- Develop an integrated National Strategic Relationship Management (SRM) strategy to increase the breadth, depth and strength of relationships across a pre-defined population of influencers and buyers
- Substantially ingrain the relationship strategy and its related behaviors through ongoing advocacy and tactical implementation of initiatives
- Necessitate a deep understanding of marketing strategy and program development to assess efficacy in achieving relationship management objectives
- Maintain a strong CRM orientation to leverage and build-out firm systems, tools, resources, and reporting
- Create internal programs that will help various levels of leaders to define their respective relationship management objectives and effectively coach their constituencies
- Drive accountability and measure progress against established objectives and optimize best-in-class relationship and contact management technology
- Minimum twelve years of progressive marketing, relationship management, or business development, experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience creating and implementing complex and strategic plans, as well as framing and collaboratively addressing complex and sometimes non-concrete business challenges
- Experience participating in substantial projects with large teams from project inception to implementation Advanced understanding of marketing disciplines, multiple functional areas, business strategy, the external market and value propositions
- Knowledge of general consumer behavior principles particularly the application of business-to-business marketing principles
- Strong relationship, networking and communication skills in working across organizational and geographic boundaries, both in a local and national level
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.? .