Director, Success Journeys - Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Director, Success Journeys - Technology will drive the technology strategy of the Success Journeys team and manage the execution of our technology development. This role will partner with other leaders across the Success Journeys Team, including strategy, creative, and content management. The director for technology is responsible for participating in strategic business planning initiatives, designing and implementing the customer engagement technology roadmap, and managing technical resources tasked with ongoing customer journey development and other technology related initiatives.
Primary objectives for this position include:
* Inspire customers by showcasing our implementation and demonstrating the value proposition of Marketing Cloud technologies
* Improve KPIs such as increased customer engagement and reduced operational overhead
* Optimize the efficiency of the development team using Agile best practices
* Achieve the highest levels of development and deployment quality
* Promote trust with data security best practices and ongoing program monitoring
* Raise program visibility throughout the organization
* Innovate with the Marketing Cloud product organization by submitting ideas, providing product feedback, and participating in early adoption programs
* Help to define and measure Journey impact on customers
* Successfully adopt interesting and value-add products and features
* Provide technical and professional leadership
* Represent the Salesforce Ohana culture
The Director, Success Journeys - Technology will report directly to the Senior Director, Success Journeys, Success@Scale.
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud technologies
* Extensive experience leading technology teams, including hiring, developing, and allocating resources
* Extensive experience leading teams responsible for implementing complex technology projects and data integration solutions within an enterprise environment.
* Possess good analytics capabilities, organized and able to work with many tasks at the same time.
* Previous hands-on experience and familiarity with web development and relational databases technologies
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Strong executive communication skills
* Willingness to obtain and maintain required Salesforce certifications
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience with the Salesforce Customer Success Platform
* Experience in Agile project management methodologies is preferred; other project management processes will be considered
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.