Director, Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003695
To facilitate the acquisition of talent to fill Express Scripts, Inc. employment roles. Helps to build and update staffing forecasts, prepares and executes recruiting strategies for designated location(s). Provides consultative support to managers on all aspects of the hiring process, etc. Mentor and supervise talent acquisition staff, support staff and contract recruiters on site up to 50% of work time. Represent employment department at business line meetings and within the community. Provide subject matter expertise on specific processes within employment area such as relocation, contingent workforce, background check or drug test processes. Administers and recommends policies around employment practices.
* Independently develop recruiting strategies and the recruiting process for leadership positions. Counsels decision makers in final selections, compensation and the recruitment process. Present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates, overcome objections in the hiring process, sell the opportunity and work with HR Generalist and assist management in determining the appropriate compensation.
* Manage and supervise recruiters. Selects and manages contract recruiters as needs dictate. Act as liaison between line of business and team members with communications and reporting.
* Strategize with the line of business to build successful candidate profiles and pipelines, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category. Will work with others to integrate efforts across functions and organizations to achieve results. Has an advanced level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines) and follows those guidelines appropriately.
* Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with the management team of assigned client groups. Proactively identify staffing issues and trends before they affect productivity and turnover. Develop subject matter expertise in assigned business groups. Will prioritize work and share broad knowledge of recruiting with groups.
* Develop and execute recruiting plans. Network through industry contacts, association, memberships, trade groups and employees. Uses creative recruiting methods to identify both active and passive candidates for the organization for a specialized and/or high level function.
* Develop community relations and represent the employment function at business line meetings. Will strive to link the goals of the team to the rest of the organization and allocate resources according to strategic priorities
* Bachelor's Degree - Other: General Studies (Required)
* Years of Relevant Work Experience 10 - 14 Years
* Knowledge of current employment law, worker s compensation, ADA, EEOC, and FMLA is necessary.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Resources is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts effectively manages and
supports its human capital investment. Key day-to-day responsibilities include
supporting human resources needs, including staffing, policy development and
employee relations; driving improvements in employee satisfaction and diversity
awareness; providing training and organizational development; and overseeing
benefit and compensation plans.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.