Director, Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
NetApp is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to support the company s strategy for the Product Operations and G&A organizations for the Americas. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Staffing, this individual will be responsible for diagnosing talent acquisition needs, leveraging established NetApp programs, and designing effective talent solutions to best deliver on business strategy. This position will also partner closely with and consult with business and HR leaders to deliver value-added talent management solutions.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and collaborative leader who will both execute its current talent acquisition initiatives while also effectively using their creativity and resourcefulness to develop new approaches to drive NetApp s success in attracting and securing top talent.
The Director, Talent Acquisition will lead the teams responsible for the selection/hiring for the Product Operations and G&A for the Americas and will implement best practices for bringing on top industry talent. This individual will serve as a thought leader on attracting and retaining best-in-class talent worldwide. Areas of responsibility include all full-time hires, vendor management, research and sourcing, industry events, and recruitment programs to support growth in these organizations
- Lead recruitment team and key stakeholders in implementing innovative, competitive, cost-effective strategies for recruiting and selecting diverse, high-quality talent
- Build close, effective relationships with business and HR leaders to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with business needs
- Promote NetApp s employment value proposition as a premier destination for data management solutions
- Manage and leverage relationships with industry organizations, internal peer organizations, and key external stakeholders to maximize effective outreach and to continuously explore best practices
- Refine functional tracking tools and systems to support the effective collection, integration, and sharing of information to support the broader recruitment needs of the organization
- Ongoing measurement, assessment and reporting on recruitment function performance with the goal of continuous improvement
- Work with the appropriate teams to refine core competency screening models and behavior based interviewing practices
- Oversee the selection and management of external search firms partners and consultants to supplement the business needs
- 10+ years of relevant HR/Recruitment experience with an emphasis in supporting a product and/or engineering organization
- 5+ experience leading and managing virtual recruitment teams in a complex environment across multiple functional areas including sourcing, temporary staffing and general recruitment operations.
- Proven track record developing and managing leadership relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
- Ability to develop and implement successful recruitment and selection strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by with ability to manage multiple detailed projects and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with business and recruitment technology tools to support recruitment function
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience developing networks of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a people manager is required
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree, or equivalent experience is required
- A Graduate Degree is desired
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, critical projects is required
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.