Director, Tax Knowledge Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG's values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values - it's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual - to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Knowledge Management team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Lead the global tax knowledge management (KM) strategy to develop and execute across several internal business groups
- Translate global tax business strategies and drive cost-efficient implementation of KM initiatives across the tax function
- Represent global tax KM requirements, strategies and key initiatives on various global executive steering councils to promote collaboration, strategic alignment and effectiveness
- Develop a high performing team to achieve business objectives in an aligned and efficient manner across the Tax function and within budget
- Provide guidance on policy development, implementation and governance
- Develop and implement risk, communication and adoption campaigns accelerating KM internally
- Minimum ten years of progressive knowledge management experience; preferably with tax experience in a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum five years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing strategy and the change management skills necessary for large scale, international projects
- Previous experience building global projects knowledge management organizations
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .