Director, Technical Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's asset business integrates the Firm's broad array of knowledge and intellectual property into emerging technologies to deliver agile, repeatable solutions to clients. We build intelligent platforms to enable access to KPMG's expertise on a real time/anytime basis to analyze challenges and opportunities, support decisions, and accelerate progress. Clients can access and benefit from KPMG's asset business as part of an engagement or on a standalone basis. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Asset Business in our Park Ave NYC office.
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizes efforts based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends Asset Based/Asset Enabled solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Achieves assigned productivity and profitability quotas
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, MBA or an advanced degree preferred
- Minimum ten years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- A record of achievement and technical solution experience in a comparable sales role
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding goals
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .