Director Technology Marketing, XenMobile
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R5016 Director Technology Marketing, XenMobile (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director Technology Marketing, XenMobile
We are looking for an individual who has a strong technical background as well as the business sense and maturity to operate as a self-starter within a geographically disperse team. This will require broad technical skills, a strong focus on customer success, and the leadership to drive success within cross-functional teams. This role will focus heavily in monitoring competitive vendors and help to produce competitive documents for the field.
- Be a leading go-to product expert and evangelists for marketing and sales organizations, as well as prospects and customers.
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning and strategies and assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning.
- Develop competitive documents, presentations, give educational webinars to field and partners
- Develop thought leadership, awareness and educational materials, developing tech notes, demos, videos, webinars and other technical collateral.
- Work with sales engineers, product marketing and product management on presentations, demonstrations and POC design.
- Work closely and effectively with the field organization to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Produce and maintain sales tools such as PowerPoint slides, RFP templates, evaluation checklists, reviewer’s guide etc.
- Develop and deliver technical sales training materials to maximize field sales and partner success and revenue.
- Organize, lead and participate in technical training, partner training, best practice seminars and webinars.
- Support demonstrations at internal labs, demo labs, and / or trade shows and conferences.
- Present and evangelize XenMobile solutions to prospects, customer, and partners.
- Generally support marketing activities and the product marketing organization.
- Periodic travel, including international travel, will be required.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in technical marketing, product management and/or systems engineering, preferably in the mobile market
- Overall minimum of 10 years IT networking and security experience: operational management, product marketing, systems engineer, field support or technical support
- Comfort with both, hands-on and theoretical aspects of technology. Must be able to express and evangelize as needed.
- The ability to demonstrate complex, solutions level thinking and develop strategies and execution plans at that elevated level.
- Strong knowledge for mobility, IT operations, Cloud - Privart/Public/Hybrid services and provisioning models.
- Preferably a solid understanding of mobile device management, mobile application management, enterprise mobile management
- Strong knowledge of enterprise management for mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows and endpoints including Mac and Windows.
- Good understanding of current identity and access management technologies including Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP and PKI
- Light scripting and mobile app development may be required.
- Communication is a core skill for this role. Candidates must be fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidates will be expected to prepare and deliver presentations in both online and in person formats. Public speaking is a key skill.
- Candidates should demonstrate teamwork and leadership aptitude and skills, specifically the ability to train and mentor and to influence others.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to drive projects across functions.
- Strong organizational skills and a self-starting mentality, with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal, project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Proven ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional partners, industry partners, customers, and the field. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly
- 4-year degree in computer science or closely related discipline, or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with mobile device management, endpoint management, identity and authentication technologies, customer deployments, executive demos and cross product integrations.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.