This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time Director of Telecommunications
Corporate, 6737 W. Washington St., Suite 2300 Milwaukee , WI 53214
The Director of Telecommunications is part of the IT Leadership team supporting Brookdale's telephony systems and underlying infrastructure to include communication services for the general user community and the call centers. The Director works closely with the IT Infrastructure, Security and End User Services teams and our Shared Services leaders including those with Call Center Support Staff. Directly responsible for overseeing support and administration of Mobility, VoIP and Call Management Systems, PBX support, circuits and cost management. The Director also serves as a technical consultant to the business for initiatives related to call handling.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directs System implementation, configuration, administration and technical support for the Call Management System (CMS) and other supporting call center tools and the underlying infrastructure. Responsible for documenting all procedures, meeting deadlines, and overall accountability.
* Recommends and plans telephony needs and equipment to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
* Evaluates and implements telephony procedures, operations, and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
* Provides level 3 support for key, PBX, VoIP phone systems and MDM systems (SOTI, Mobile Iron)
* Coordinate repairs and technical support with external providers for voice and data circuits.
* Supports 24x7x365 operations for Telecom infrastructure
* Monitors and reports on telephony performance against IT's Service Level Agreements.
* Ensures users are provided timely support and service in accordance with Brookdale's policies.
* Develops and maintains disaster recovery plans.
* Hires, develops and evaluates Telecom staff.
* Coordinates the activities of the Telecom staff either directly or through supervisors and managers.
* Provides input and justification for project costs, capital expenditures, and budgets.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* Seven to ten years of progressive telecommunications experience to include the design, implementation and support of VoIP network infrastructure and phone systems, and PBX phone systems.
* Seven to 10 years LAN, WAN and POTS lines experience to include design, implementation, support and vendor management.
* Five to 7 years progressive business analysis experience; experience in business process design and operational improvement preferred
Interested? Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150114.aspx'