Director, Thought Leadership
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Director, Thought Leadership to join our Board Leadership Center in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Take a lead role in the content development activities of the KPMG Board Leadership Center (BLC) including KPMG's Audit Committee Institute, Private Markets Group, and other board-related activities
- Collaborate with Board Leadership Center's strategic partners in the governance community to support co-sponsored educational programs and thought leadership initiatives
- Interact with directors to identify emerging trends, deepen understanding of the director perspective and collaborate on thought leadership and educational programs and panels- Serve as a spokesperson for the Board Leadership Center at high-profile events ranging from small-group peer exchanges to major director-focused conferences
- Serve as a lead Board Leadership Center resource for KPMG partners and professionals seeking information and guidance to support their clients on board governance issues
- Ten years of experience in a business, legal, public sector, or 'think tank' environment, with exposure to broad range of business issues around corporate governance and thought leadership
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred, JD, MBA, MS, MA
- Established analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of board practices and governance trends
- Understanding of the business and legal/regulatory issues shaping governance practices
- Ability to travel up to twenty percent
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .