Director, Training & Professional Education
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Reporting to the CEO of N.A. Sales, the Director Training & Professional Education will be accountable for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans and processes to support Syneron-Candela's organizational goals. He / She will be responsible for oversight of all internal training programs involving sales management development, new hire training, as well as external professional education programs including but not limited to Introductory Workshops, Users Meetings, Professional Webinars and Customer Education Symposiums in Syneron-Candela's Centers of Excellence.
* In conjunction with the Director of Human Resources, develops a training needs assessment process for the field sales force as well as proposes delivery methods and post training evaluations.
* Recommend solutions for performance and potential areas of training.
* Identify, design and deliver impactful sales training that improves the competency level of the organization.
* Responsible for implementing and developing training programs for new hires, existing employees, field sales trainers, emerging leaders, field level managers and mentorship programs.
* Resolve and respond to training issues and questions from leadership and employees on the application and interpretation of processes.
* Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
* Oversee and provide feedback for all classes held at the Home Offices.
* Improve the performance of the field sales force by executing training initiatives.
* Become product expert on all promoted products within Syneron-Candela portfolio.
* Become proficient and certified in various selling models used within the North American organization.
* Oversee all aspects of the Syneron-Candela Professional Education program, including marketing materials, developing curriculum, recruiting and managing Key Opinion Leaders who will be featured as peer to peer educators, hosts for webinars or symposiums or featured speakers at Introductory Workshops or Users meetings.
* Maintain online portals for internal training programs, physician portals and the Syneron-Candela speakers bureau
* Manage training and professional educationbudgets for the NA Body and Aesthetic divisions, and track all expenses.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
* At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Training leading and coaching training managers across multiple therapeutic areas.
* 2-5 years of experience as a training manager.
* At least 2 years of Management experiencepreferred.
* At least 2 years of industry experience.
* Experience in the education field preferred but not required.
* Demonstrated leadership abilities.
* Strong presentation and public speaking abilities.
* Strong verbal, listening, written communications skills required.
* Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
* Ability to drive tasks and outcomes.
* Travel approximately 15-2%