Director of Account Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is global leading video platform for advertisers to create, deliver and measure video experiences. Their Los Angeles office is seeking a strategic DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TO OVERSEE AND MANAGE A TEAM OF ACCOUNT MANAGERS AND A STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. Company is successful, well-funded and in the high growth video advertising space. Amazing benefits and startup culture!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT INCLUDE:
* MANAGE, MENTOR, AND MOTIVATE AND TRAIN direct reports on all campaign execution, systems and processes to ensure a high level of service and work quality
* IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES TO STRATEGICALLY UPSELL and work with Account Director to execute; constant focus on retention and renewal of client roster
* ESCALATION POINT for direct reports regarding any campaign, client or vendor issues.
* QUALITY CONTROL: Establish regular in-person meetings and check-ins with client contacts to ensure all service needs are exceeded and to monitor client satisfaction
* Manage account assignments and team bandwidth with focus on adequate client coverage
* Understand and effectively communicate product, message, and processes to clients
* Deliver recommendations for internal programs, processes, and product enhancements
* Provide Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of products
* Understand client's business completely. Partners with client to foster innovative solutions
IDEAL REQUIREMENT FOR DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
* 6-10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE ADVERTISING SPACE IN AN ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ROLE; AGENCY OR PUBLISHER EXPERIENCE MUST
* 3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING ACCOUNT SERVICE TEAMS IN SUPPORT OF CLIENTS
* EXPERIENCE IN MONITORING AND ASSESSING PERFORMANCE OF TEAM MEMBERS; STRONG DELEGATION AND MENTORSHIP SKILLS
* Strong knowledge of digital video space: media planning, creative, and publisher trafficking
* Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
* Knowledge of industry specific terms related to digital media and in particular, video (ie VAST, VPAID, verification, Viewability)
* A quick learner of internal tools and technologies is a must. High level of comfort with Excel.
* Experience selling specifically in upselling of clients on products and services
* Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, or creative services, or operations)
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills a must
* Future-minded individual with strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
* Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
* Bachelor's degree