Director of Brand Marketing 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: DIRECTOR OF BRAND MARKETING
LOCATION: Confidential Midwest location
SALARY: $120K BASE SALARY & UP (PLUS GENEROUS BONUS PLAN)
BENEFITS: Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
RELOCATION: Paid Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier consumer brand marketing company that sells a variety of hard goods products worldwide, is seeking a Director of Brand Marketing - to manage their e-commerce Marketing department.
We're looking to find someone that will help continue to transform this companies Brand Marketing efforts in e-commerce, print and television. This position will be responsible for an over all budget to manage the products brands listed on the company website, mobile marketing, social media, creative design, television, and media. The majority & primary focus of this role is to well position their hard good brand products messages successfully.
The right individual will also be responsible for all home good products, promotional gift packaged items for their Website On-line, Direct Mail Order & Retail sales. Come grow & motivate a team and a product line that's been around for over 50 years to continued success.
The right candidate will be responsible for execution and conceptualization of all promotional efforts of various consumer gift packaged, home good products.
* Develop Brand Marketing programs for trade show and expo events, promotion related material to build brand awareness.
* Project manage all brand marketing programs, coordinate and launch email (e-Commerce) campaigns, print mail catalogs, website homepage Internet sales and other marketing materials. (This is NOT a Digital Marketing job, but you will work with a digital staff to ensure the brands integrity).
* Manage a P&L budget for all promotional generating programs to maximize ROI.
* Facilitate product line management activities including sales and promotional communications.
* Lead and manage a staff both direct and indirect.
* Responsible for the company's brand experience to the consumer with creative ways of communicating globally.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize and improve processes as relating to promotional gift packaged products, home products for consumers.
* Partner with outside agencies, advertising firms, research organizations and promotion companies.
* Accountable for all public communication print, etc. for media, Internet, television, letters, product packaging and scripts.
* Conduct focus groups to understand buying behavior and driving factors or trends.
* Analyze, report and track success of social media, and other non-traditional advertising.
BS. / BA, Degree (Marketing or Business) with related work experience.
* 8 or more years of analytical brand marketing experience that is primarily from an e-commerce environment, but additional experience with catalog print, media, television, letters, product packaging and scripts.
* Proven brand positioning experience primarily from e-Commerce with "Add to Cart" as well as Print Catalog marketing.
* Strong experience with Social Media outlets from the hard goods home industry.
* (An example of the "home hard goods" product experience we are seeking can be from a big box clothing retailer, big box anchor stores, Big box furniture retailer, a manufacturer of bedroom & bathroom accessories, seasonal holiday products manufacturer. An individual who works for a large retail company with focus on their e-commerce Brand Marketing with additional experience with Print Catalog Brand Marketing experience is ideal).
* Leadership experience managing both direct and indirect staff members.
* PC skills, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Must be able to multi-task and act as the Marketing Project Manager.
* Ability to motivate and train staff with proven organizational skills.
* Strong preference to candidates who have had direct Brand Marketing experience with home good products & gift packaged items.
* This is NOT a digital marketing position, this person will accountable for the brand experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the USA.
NOTE: This is a CONFIDENTIAL search. Only candidates that meet the job requirements will be told the location & area of this position in the Midwest. You must be open to relocation when applying. This position is going to be on a fast track to be promoted very quickly.