Director of Business Development - Digital Media 8/18/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MUST HAVE DIGITAL AGENCY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
The Business Development team is focused on two broad categories: Technology Platforms, which establishes ad-supported content partnerships across the digital and mobile space; and, Fan Platforms, which leverages companies organic presence on social media and creates content and advertising opportunities for both fans and advertising partners.
* Lead and manage content and marketing operations team responsible for posting, moderating, and supporting website, app and email content strategies.
* Oversee, plan, manage and track sales/marketingwebsite and store development.
* Work with cross departmental teams to:
* Develop a deep understanding of what drives usage and engagement across the product and use those insights to influence product roadmap.
* Surface key insights and solutions to elevate the overall product.
* Participate in brainstorming, experimentation and postmortems
* Data Management. Understands all measurement metrics including Facebook Insights, Instagram, , Google Analytics, Video, Twitter, and all other emerging social metrics and how to convert these to actionable strategies to grow platform. Create and generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboard as needed including daily traffic, mobile traffic and social media scorecards
* Support the sourcing and evaluation of prospective partners, identifying opportunities to collaborate with emerging platforms and preparing perspectives on the benefits of potential partnerships
* Support the development of strategic and financial frameworks for prospective partnerships
* Support the development of contracts governing partnerships, supporting Business Development group leadership through the negotiation process
* Lead analysis of key industry trends - particularly in digital, social and mobile - to support recommendations for revenue, promotion, and distribution opportunities
* Lead ad-hoc business analysis to support strategic alliances, partnerships and other deals
* Lead tracking and documentation of existing deal progress, preparing reports and analysis of deal performance
* Lead development of process documents and presentation materials to socialize and integrate new partnerships