Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs our Director of Business Development, you will be the driving force in leading the development and growth of our warehouse, distribution, fulfillment services and eCommerce support division. You will lead business development initiatives for the achievement of sales revenue goals by working with existing clients and generating pipelines of new corporate clients in a variety of industry verticals including; retail, technology, healthcare, medical devices, travel create your own sales plan strategy to drive revenue growth!
* Highly competitive base salary and generous, escalating commission plan with No Cap!
* Opportunity to grow within the company and work with our Senior Executive Team to develop and execute strong growth plans!
* Work with a well-known and well-respected company with a highly motivated and successful internal support team!
* Solid financial standing to allow for innovative service capabilities, design and execution, and fast lead times!
* Great benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off!
* Generate revenue growth through existing and new business partners by researching leads, developing entrance strategies, and qualifying prospect's warehouse and fulfillment needs.
* Create and drive your own sales plan strategy that successfully meets monthly sales goals and initiatives.
* Develop proposals and deliver well-structured presentations highlighting our capabilities.
* Work with internal cross-functional teams to ensure customer accounts receive the highest level of service and delivery.
* Represent company at various industry and networking events, trade meetings and other venues to promote services and engage potential clients.
* P including competition service offerings, industry trends and technology.
* Minimal estimated travel.
* 5yrs + experience in third party warehouse, supply chain and fulfillment services preferred.
* 3yrs + experience in consultative and solutions based outside business development.
* Demonstrated track record of sales achievements and revenue growth.
* Manage inbound leads to qualify prospects and manage sales cycles
* Proven ability to identify and access key decision makers through various channels including LinkedIn and other online research, and general networking.
* Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to structure, articulate and communicate persuasive recommendations to prospective clients.
* Have the drive, assertiveness, passion, and dedication to succeed in the 3PL, fulfillment, logistics and supply chain industry
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Transportation or other related field of study preferred.
* Familiarity with marketing fulfillment and distribution, light hand assembly and back end e-commerce support (creative, production, e-marketing, etc.) preferred.
* Direct / Integrated Marketing Sales experience a plus