Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal Legal services company seeks Director of Business Development who is a motivated, experienced senior sales professional to join their international discovery solutions group that provides solutions in electronic discovery, forensic technology, and information governance to law firms and corporate legal departments around the world.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for attaining assigned revenue and account development objectives by_ _driving sales initiatives with corporations and law firms. The Director of Business Development will focus on developing relationships with clients to win projects involving forensics, early case assessment, predictive coding, hosting, e-data processing, and other traditional litigation support solutions.
In this high profile role, you will initiate and manage direct sales efforts with targeted corporations and law firms to increase revenue. Sales activities are broad-based and include prospecting, cold calling, networking, and public speaking. You will facilitate continuing legal educational courses and conduct off-site seminars and presentations at prospective or current customer sites.
* Generate new client leads through prospecting and marketing efforts.
* Call on corporate counsel, c-level executives and law firms to sell solutions forensics, early case assessment, predictive coding, hosting, e-data processing, and other traditional litigation support solutions.
* Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities In coordination with Sales Management
* Complete all aspects of the sales cycle (proposal through close of sales).
* Represent company at Industry trade shows.
* Expand the growth of existing client business.
* Meet set quotas.
* Maintain and update sales progress reports according to agreed upon time-frames.
* Work closely with Solutions Engineers, Project Managers, and Professional Services to deliver complete solutions for the client.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Strong client management skills and consultative abilities
* Public Speaking
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
* Outstanding relationship building skills.
* Conducting seminars and presentations
* Goal driven
* 3-5 years successful e-discovery / litigation support sales experience a must.
* A background in selling products or services to law firms or corporation legal departments.
* Proven track record In hunting new business and supporting existing client base.
* Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure.
* Ability to travel for qualified business opportunities and trade shows,
* Knowledge of the EDRM Model (e-discovery)
* BS/BA required
* JD preferred
Please submit resume and summary of sales accomplishments. All inquiries held completely confidential. Apply here or call Lynn at Monzingo|Legal.