Director of Business Development, Portfolio Companies
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, PORTFOLIO ACCOUNTS
The hiring company is a growing, fast-paced, action oriented operational consulting organization serving middle market manufacturing and distribution companies in the following sectors: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, food & beverage, industrial and medical/pharmaceutical.
THIS ROLE PROVIDES AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
* Function in a senior level capacity reporting to SVP
* Address client needs and propose targeted solutions
* Diirectly impact increased partner and practice leader interaction with key senior customer account executives, known and new.
* Develop sales strategies and execute account plans.
* Actively manage and expand client network.
* Build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Demonstrated a long-term commitment to organizations during his/her career
* A roll-up-your sleeves, do-what-it-takes attitude
* Strong understanding of operation best practices such as Lean Six Sigma, etc.
* Focused most of his/her efforts on senior executives
* Direct B2B sales experience of intangibles
* The ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
* Comfort with telephone prospecting and team selling
* A high degree of comfort with long selling cycles
* Experience using CRM systems, ideally Salesforce