Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCUSTOMER DIRECT
We are a privately held, St. Louis based business with multiple locations. Founded in 1997, Customer Direct provides outsourced contact center services; including central reservations sales & support for hotels, sales order processing and customer service for internet retailers, subscriber support services for publishers, multi-tier technical support for internet connectivity, inbound mail management, and account banking services.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Exciting Sales leadership opportunity in a high-growth environment, the Director of Business Development is responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, introducing Customer Direct's capabilities and solutions, developing Client-tailored solutions, selling those benefits and solutions, building long term relationships and brand awareness. We serve national and international clients across diverse industries, with stronger, deeper experience combined with proprietary technologies and solutions distinguishing us in our chosen marketplace. This position is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Propose business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their needs and recommending services with a consultative approach. Leverage a deep understanding of our Clients value proposition to cultivate consultative relationships, driving new business acquisitions within existing and emerging markets.
* Develop a robust prospect pipeline by executing to sales plan and agreed upon activities, including a consultative, solutions-based sales approach.
* Demonstrate entrepreneurial drive and capability through maintaining a high volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling, as well as identifying new opportunities on a weekly basis.
* Close new business opportunities by demonstrating an ability to understand prospective Client needs, coordinating business requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and aligning contractrequirements with business operations and profitability requirements.
* Participate in conferences, trade shows and industry-related events to establish relationships and develop intimate knowledge of industry trends.
* Proactively learn and maintain expertise on Customer Direct's products, technologies and capabilities.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3+ years of related experience with Consultative Sales and New Business Development.
* Must be a strategic thinker with understanding of near term and long term drivers within our chosen markets and ability to identify and develop opportunities across emerging markets.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Sales and Marketing preferred.
* Drive to succeed, disciplined, and achievement orientated.