Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
San Antonio, TX
Brookdale Medical Center Kingsley 9000 Floyd Curl Drive San Antonio, TX 78240
Job #: DBDCNsaaTX151335
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* The research, assessment and targeting of new accounts and all identified referral sources within the designated market(s) as appropriate to grow business for assigned Brookdale product line(s).
* Communicates to designated team members and supervisors on a weekly basis, those occupancy and/or business growth strategies being executed in the market for overall market growth and by team member compared to goals and/or performance metrics.
* Provide intelligence to designated team members within assigned market(s) on Competitor tasks and strategies and recommend strategic action to overcome Competitor threat.
* Manage accounts as well as the team's time and geographic assignments within designated market(s) that best generate new and repeat business to applicable Brookdale lines of business.
* Conduct/coordinate lectures, presentations and/or education symposiums as needed to inform potential customers and/or referral sources of Brookdale's continuum of post-acute services and product lines.
* Adapt to prospect or professional's needs and provide solutions with the program/product/service that best fits their needs.
* Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as indicated that track and measure results of business development efforts within designated market(s).
* Provide training as needed or indicated by determined strategy, program, pilot or team skill set with internal sales team, operations and/or clinical members as well as external team training through shadowing and/or partnering during on-site business development meetings.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
* Two years experience in the Healthcare or Sales industry; experience in managing multiple sites and teams preferred.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of Acute and Post-Acute provider networks and PAC integration opportunities, senior living housing standards and regulations as well as some knowledge of home health, hospice and private duty nursing services.
* Will need reliable transportation - 25% travel in the market
* Ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the senior living industry
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151371.aspx'