Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client partner is seeking a DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT located in Greater Troy, MI.
General duties include the maintenance and growth of an assigned territory, including managing and growing existing accounts as well as new client acquisition. The Director of Business Development will build relationships at all levels (i.e. Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.) in Law Firm, Corporate Legal and Insurance accounts.
* Calling on new prospects (includes cold calling, in person visits, and sales presentations, industry association participation and business related events).
* Maintenance and growth of existing accounts, if any.
* Implementing contracts by meeting with and training various parties in Insurance and Law Firms on effective and efficient use of our on line services, including attorneys, secretaries and paralegals.
* Ability to attend and work trade shows and other networking functions both locally and out of town, which may occur over weekends/evenings.
* Regular tracking of all sales-related activities using a CRM database provided.
* Meet regularly with Executive Sales Director of Region and/or Division President for training and support.
* Knowledge of litigation support services preferred but not required
* 2-3 years' experience in the litigation support industry, court reporting (preferably in sales) and/or law firm experience preferred but not required
* Verifiable list of attorney contacts in the geographical area with whom you have had success selling to and/or working with if working in the industry currently
* Part of the local community.
* Verifiable track record of success in sales (awards, rankings, W2's, etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Degree or equivalent work experience.
* Reliable transportation, up-to-date insurance and a clean driving record.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment and hit the ground running.
* Self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
* Travel as required by territory boundaries and Company requirements.
* Base salary plus commission.
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.