Director of Capture and EMACC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full-time
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is seeking an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic director-level Capture expert to support the company s growth initiatives and excel in a dynamic, innovative & positive corporate culture. T&T is looking for someone who will leverage the company s wide array of qualifications to grow its portfolio of service offerings, clients, and opportunities within DoD and the Federal Civilian sector. The ideal candidate should be an accomplished capture manager, with a proven track record of identifying/qualifying, pursuing, and winning programs. The candidate should also understand project management, contracts, and proposal development, with experience using Contract vehicles such as GWACs, BPAs and IDIQs to support business growth.
The Director will be expected to work with executives and consultants to identify and qualify opportunities, then oversee the pursuit of selected opportunities through award. Working closely with Business Development executives, the Director will support bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies while coordinating with other internal resources. They will help identify the resources required to pursue each bid, and help establish infrastructure, processes or plans as necessary, while managing the capture process.
The Director will also act as lead for our Enterprise Multiple Award Contract Center (EMACC). The Director will be responsible for coordinating the pursuit of business opportunities received through the company s IDIQ and GWAC contracts.
The qualified Director will:
* Qualify potential business deals by analyzing market opportunities, requirements, capabilities; evaluating options; adjusting internal priorities; and recommending investments. Participate in go/no go decisions during the qualification process.
* Evaluate new opportunities in the context of T&T s strategies and operations, examining risks and benefits, and determining needed teaming strategies.
* Maintain unwavering professional integrity and business ethics in all engagements and protect confidentiality of T&T s proprietary information and intellectual property. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, and attending networking events.
* Be responsive, and timely, accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
* Assist in development and execution of win strategies for bid pursuits.
* Monitor information from IDIQ and GWAC portals for potential opportunities and make recommendations to Business Development executives for bid/no-bid decisions.
* Research, find and build winning teams, execute NDAs and negotiate teaming agreements.
* Facilitate competitive assessments through black hat reviews.
* IN conjunction with the proposal management team, lead creation of GWAC/IDIQ task order proposals with potentially short turnaround times by developing and implementing rapid response capture and proposal processes.
* Work collaboratively with internal teams (Operations, Contracts, Pricing etc.) to lead and develop high quality, winning proposals.
* Work with the pricing manager to complete the price-to-win (PTW) analysis and develop winning price strategies.
* Bachelor s degree in related field
* At least five (5) years experience.
* Experience with Enterprise IT capabilities including: cyber, cloud, software development, UC and systems engineering.
* Proven experience overseeing and managing the full life-cycle of the capture process, including leading and managing teams, overseeing details, managing schedules, etc.
* Proven experience with developing winning strategies and leveraging MAC/IDIQ/GWAC contracts for growth.
* Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
* Knowledge of US Government contracting, including contract types and procurement processes.
* Strong research and investigative skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with SharePoint and SaleForce is a plus.
* The ability to gain a security clearance.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience.
At T&T we believe in investing in our employees. T&T provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.