Director of Car Wash Operations 8/31/2016
Kokott, Wood & Associates LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION INFO:
The DIRECTOR OF CAR WASH OPERATIONS will have full responsibility for the car wash management team, P&L, marketing, facilities maintenance and project management for client's chain-wide car wash operations.
Candidate must demonstrate the proven ability to effectively supervise the screening, hiring, training, and management of up to 30 employees. Employee oversees inventory supply, equipment repair/replacement and handles customer issues as deemed appropriate and under the direction of the Car Wash Division General Manager.
* Will act as Operations Director with decision-making authority for all car wash locations. Will provide support and guidance to convenience store operations (as they pertain to the car washes), vendors, and car wash maintenance efforts.
* Full responsibilities for facility and equipment maintenance, repair, replace and / or upgrade decisions (within capital budget and LOA)
* Development and management of all facets of the car wash P&L. Will monitor sales, repairs, down time/up time of all car wash operations.
* Development and implementation of a comprehensive sales, growth and marketing plan.
* Provides training to retail operations personnel for operations including wash reset, pay station reset, and daily paperwork reporting of car wash sales.
* Responsible for investigating all car wash damages.
* Proven experience in comprehensive management of multi-unit car wash operations, to include the financial management aspects.
* Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of car wash equipment.
* Prior car wash P&L experience.
* Experience in the recruitment, mentoring and retention of personnel.
* Experience in the development and implementation of various training topics to a variety of personnel, including management.
* 5+ years of car wash industry experience
* Working knowledge of car wash mechanics for the purpose of diagnostic and service oversight desired.
DRB SYSTEMS OR ICS tunnel controller experiencedesired.