Director of Case Management (RN) - Hospital - MI - 26969793 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT (RN) - HOSPITAL - MI - 26969793
Our firm is in search of a Clinical Pharmacist Coordinator to be working in Infectious Diseases. If you are looking for a long term opportunity and want to be working in a highly visible role to set yourself up for career advancement, this is an opportunity you should consider.
Our client is a large specialty hospital in the Detroit Metro region who is in need of a Director of Case Management. Salary is based on experience. You also would be eligible for an annual performance bonus of 10-15%.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE DOING THE FOLLOWING IN A HOSPITAL SETTING WHO HAS A BSN OR HAS A MASTER'S DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK:
* Utilization Management supporting medical necessity and denial prevention
* Transition Management promoting appropriate length of stay, readmission prevention and patient satisfaction
* Care Coordination by demonstrating throughput efficiency while assuring care is the right sequence and at appropriate level of care
* Compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements, TJC accreditation standards and Tenet policy
* implementation and oversight of the hospital Utilization Management Plan using data to drive hospital utilization performance improvement,
* ensures medical necessity review processes are completed accurately and in compliance with CMS regulations
* ensures timely and effective patient transition and planning to support efficient patient throughput
* implements and monitors processes to prevent payer disputes,
* develops and provides physician education and feedback on hospital utilization
* ensures compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards
* monitor activities for Joint Commission
* InterQual Reviews
* Allscripts training
* Participate in Medicare Performance Improvement (MPI) initiatives.
1. Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other health-related field, or the equivalent combination of education and/or related experience. Master's degree in Nursing, Business Administration or Hospital Administration preferred. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan;
2. Master's degree in Social Work from a college or university social work program approved by the Michigan Board of Social Work and accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. License as a Licensed Master's Social Worker in the State of Michigan.
WORK LOCATION: Detroit, MI
BASE SALARY:$90,000.00 - $119,000.00 + 10% - 15% Bonus Potential
BENEFITS: Full comprehensive health and medical benefits package, PTO, Paid holidays, 401K.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.