Director of Channel Marketing 9/2/2016
Jim Kay & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a Director of Channel Marketing to develop and market promotional strategies for key customers and channels of distribution to help expand market share. Candidate must have a strong understanding of developing marketing and promotional plans, product launch and commercialization plans through key channel partners.
* Lead team and develop overall strategy for the channelmarketing team.
* Develop and present strategic marketing programs, promotions, product launches, merchandising, and Point of Purchase materials to key strategic customers.
* Develop the channelmarketing managers into effective contributors that can develop solid strategies and promotional programs for their key channels and customers.
* Work with marketing and sales team on customer product reviews and develop presentations to increase market share.
* Work with Category Managers to develop product launch marketing plans and develop sales and marketing materials related to new product launches.
* Work with Product team, Finance, Operations etc. to drive business initiatives and align goals.
* Work with Sales Analysts to study POS data, and facilitate the category management process.
* Regularly report on market trends and competitive information and retailer product mix information.
* Bachelors in Marketing, Business or related field of study, MBA desirable.
* 5-7years experience in sales, product or channel management.
* 5-10years proven marketing strategy
* Must have strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively across many departments.
* Proven ability to develop business plans and new product launches that deliver increased sales and margins.