Director of Client Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have leadership experience within healthcare sales
Do you have a mindset towards sales and process improvement
Do you have experience working with clients with a focus towards revenue growth
If you answered yes to all the questions above, you might be interested in learning more about our Director of Client Operations position in our Revenue Generation department at our San Antonio office
Our Revenue Generation department provides business to business sales and account management solutions to our clients, while overcoming a variety of common sales challenges, specifically across the healthcare (medical devices) vertical. The ideal candidate for this role will have been responsible for strategic planning and executing within a medium to large BoB (book of business), managing a robust team of sales professionals and have exposure to healthcare sales.
In order to be successful in this role, the aforementioned must be met as our Director of Client Operations will be responsible for:
* Leading and directing client service and operations activities
* Developing client relationships
* Providing consultative advice to clients
* Ensuring quality of programs
* Development of assigned staff ensuring these functions meet the individual, unique needs of assigned client, client representative, or Division while remaining consistent with West's corporate policies, procedures and philosophies
* Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, marketing, or a related field preferred.
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
* Minimum four years of increasingly responsible management experience required in a business-to-business environment in sales, management, operations, MIS, client services, or related field with experience providing service to top level clients
* Minimum of three years supervisor experience required
* Suite of office software packages
West Corporation is a leading provider of technology-enabled communication services. We are committed to connecting people and ideas and delivering on their potential. From saving lives, to saving time and money, West offers a broad range of communication and network infrastructure solutions that help manage or support essential communications. West's services include conferencing and collaboration, public safety services, IP communications, interactive services such as automated notifications, specialized agent services and telecom services.
For 30 years, West has provided reliable, high-quality, voice and data services. West serves clients in a variety of industries including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. West has a global organization with sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.