Director of Client Services / Accountant 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kelaca is looking for a qualified DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES/ ACCOUNTANT to join an independent accounting firm and business consulting firm in Richmond, VA.
* Be able to communicate with various types of clients
* Prepare balance sheets and income statements
* Reconcile bank accounts
* Use Quickbooks software proficiently
* Prepare business license and personal property tax returns
* Prepare some corporate income tax returns
* Track time being spent on each client
* Implement technology in daily work flow
NOT REQUIRED BUT BENEFICIAL:
* Quickbooks Pro Advisor
* Lacerte software knowledge
* EA or CPA
* Have been self-employed in the accounting field
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Requires a bachelor's degree or 2-4years of relevant experience.
* Prior experience in customer service a plus
* Ability to learn new technology, software, and processes quickly and retain the knowledge
* CPA in Virginia
* 3-10years of accounting experience
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.