Director of Clinical Education - PTA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
North Charleston, SC
The Director of Clinical Education in our Physical Therapist Assistant program is responsible for:
* Developing, monitoring, and refining the clinical education component of the curriculum.
* Coordinating and implementing clinical education to include site placements, site visits and evaluation.
* Student counseling and advising.
* Classroom and laboratory instruction; course development.
* Graduate of an accredited physical therapist or physical therapist assistant program.
* Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant.
* Bachelor s degree.
* Licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant; or eligible for licensure in Virginia.
* Minimum of 3 years clinical practice.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a center coordinator of clinical education and/or clinical instructor or experience in teaching, curriculum development, and administration in a physical therapist assistant or physical therapist program.
* Credentialed CI (Clinical Instructor) preferred.
* Clinical experience in neurology and geriatrics strongly preferred.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.