Director of Clinical Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE COMPANY
Located near Addison TX, this homecare agency is the largest pediatric homecare agency in the Dallas Metro area. They are focused on ensuring that each pediatric or adult patient receives compassionate care that is most relevant to their individual medical circumstances. We provide the clinical support necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for patients., this hospital is a member hospital of a not for profit organization operating specialty hospitals, SNF's, and CCRC's in the Southeastern US.
The Director of Clinical Services oversees all aspects of clinical services delivery, including clinical supervision, consultation, and programmatic planning. Key areas of responsibility include day-to-day operational management, staffing, personnel management and development, medical staff communication, facilitation of intra- and interdepartmental relations, and monitoring the quality and appropriateness of care and clinical outcomes. The DCS maintains current knowledge and conformance with regulatory requirements for areas of oversight. The DCS actively participates in the development of the capital and operating budgets and in the development and implementation of new clinical programs. The DCS maintains sound professional philosophy, commitment to standards of excellence in patient care, exercises strong communication across all levels of staff, assists in program development, and ensures the competency, professional growth, and technical development of all members. The DCS is responsible for maintaining competency and providing clinical leadership.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will possess:
* Bachelor's Degree required and/or Master's degree preferred.
* One (1) year of Nurse Management experience.
* Pediatric Home Health Experience.
* Current valid TX RN Licensure.
* American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS certifications or ability to obtain.
* Strong assessment and clinical skills, with demonstrated leadership and management skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Must have demonstrated experience in work with multiple departments.
* Must be knowledgeable in the principles of survey continuous quality improvement process and readiness.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This organization offers a highly competitive compensation package, benefits, and opportunity for professional growth.