Director of Clinical Services - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Port St. Lucie, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time Director of Clinical Services - Home Health ***Must be an RN***
Port St. Lucie, FL
Job #: DCSHHpslFL067589
Brookdale has an outstanding opportunity for an RN to serve as the Director of Clinical Services - Home Health in Port St. Lucie, FL. Must be an RN and have home health management experience.
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your nursing career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Overall direction of home health clinical services throughout different states per assigned location
* Establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services
* Evaluates performance of and supervises clinical associates
* Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records
* Ensures that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately by RN Case Managers
Required skills and qualifications:
* Active Registered Nurse in good standing
* Two years of experience as an RN
* Minimum of one recent year overseeing a Medicare certified Home Health or Hospice agency
* Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
* Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and community
Questions? Please contact Dawn Pike at email@example.com or 404-683-7084.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150044.aspx'