Director of Compensation and Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Search Solution Group
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR OF COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Oversee the planning, development, implementation, administration, and budgeting of compensation and benefits programs, payroll, organizational development, and HRIS.
* Develop company-wide programs and policies that ensures that compensation, benefits, and payroll programs support the organization's strategic objectives and meets all legal requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plan and implement polices and plans related to compensation and benefits that support corporate goals, maintain market competitiveness, and address current practices, trends and costs.
* Develop communication strategies for the implementation of benefit/compensation programs and policies.
* Work with Finance to forecast and analyze financial aspects of benefit programs.
* Recommend, review, and approve compensation changes and provides guidance/recommendations to management.
* Remain current on new legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll, compensation, and benefits.
* Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations to management and employees.
* Work with Legal and HR team to ensure that all policies are accurate and reflect applicable state specific laws.
* Ensure HRIS system is accurate and updated to reflect accurate positions, jobs (grades, locations, EEO, etc.), reporting structure and new compensation aspects.
* Ensure annual review and salary increase processes are handled in a timely manner.
* Oversee annual reports/audits in functional areas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BS in related field with 12+ years of compensation and benefits experience including 5+ years of management experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of compensation, benefits, and payroll administration.
* Strong computer skills with experience in HRIS programs.
* Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
* Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.