Director of Compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Ensure compliance with all applicable Real Estate Appraisal, BPO, HOA and Asset Management industry rules, regulations and statutory requirements. This position will review, validate and process all correspondence related to state and business licenses, AMC regulatory licenses and insurance requirements for the company. The Director will also be responsible for contract management, including drafting/reviewing MSAs, SOWs and other contracts.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college, preferably with emphasis in paralegal
* 5+ years' experience in compliance department in real estate industry, preferable in an AMC.
* Knowledge of contract administration - MSA, SOW
* Knowledge of conventional and government lending regulations, policies and practices.
* Familiarity with Dodd Frank, FHA, USPAP, CFPB and other Federal and State AMC regulations,
* Discretion with confidential and financial information
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable preparation and delivery of reports and action plans both orally and in writing
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Continuously research and analyze licensing and regulation requirements for LRES products
* Provide guidance as to what constitutes best practices within the regulated environment
* Understand the preparation and administration of contracts with national/regional service providers in accordance with company standards and corporate legal implement corrective action plans and provide guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
* Maintain tracking of all AMC and business licenses, annual reports, certificates of authority; ensure timely renewal and avoidance of penalties or fines
* Responsible for maintaining adequate E&O and liability insurance coverage and surety bonds
* Develop training and reference materials and standards and procedures documentation
* Provide management with routine reports and dashboard of compliance adherence.
* Represent Compliance Division in meetings, presentations and in completing RFPs
* Develop and perform internal audits and establish visibility, credibility and strong working relationships across department lines ensuring a compliance culture and risk free environment
* Coordinate investigation and audits of all noncompliance reports from regulatory bodies.
* Maintain complaint tracking from clients and vendors and provide resolution where necessary
* Coordinate with Pricing Committee to incorporate C&R fees in pricing products
* Attend conferences, seminars, webinars related to industry legislations
* Travel as needed
* Perform additional duties as requested.
* Understand and support the company's goals and objectives
* Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion