Director of Construction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Director of Construction
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (relocation assistance offered)
The Director of Construction executes the C2C project delivery method by thinking creatively and strategically to generate value for the client. This position plans, organizes, and directs the activities associated with the construction of projects.
* Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related area
* 10-15 years of experience
* Must have recent experience working with a large General Contracting Firm on $30M+ PROJECTS with extensive knowledge and experience in Commercial Construction (retail centers, hospitals, museums, office buildings, etc.); CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A PROJECT LIST COMPLETE WITH PROJECT BUDGETS
* Ability to take and pass state license examinations
* Knowledge of coded and standard practices
* Frequent travel required
* FIELD EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
_Competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package will be offered, including medical, dental and vision insurance, generous paid vacations, holidays and personal time off, a 401(K) plan, and more._
Interested _and_ qualified, or do you know someone who might be
_Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer._