Director of Continuous Improvement 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This includes assisting in the professional development of various managers, area supervisors, and team leaders. This is achieved by teaching the aforementioned skills, serving as a mentor, and being a proactive change agent that drives a CI culture. The end result of these activities is quantified by improved performance in total quality, on-time delivery, throughput, yield, innovative solutions, and employee satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Facilitate activities of the operations team to identify and develop annual improvement plans consistent with and in support of the strategic plan and business operating plan. Identify goals for CI events and potential quantifiable savings.
* Facilitate the selection, scope, and planning of specific improvement projects.
* Develop training materials and effectively deliver those materials in a team environment to ensure employees throughout the facility are trained in CI concepts and philosophy.
* Facilitate CI events and teams.
* Leads effort in organizational planning and coordination of event logistics.
* Overall program communications (future events, event updates, report outs).
* Monitor and maintain event schedules.