Director of Contract Administration 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR OF CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
Client is a world leading ISR and defense Electronics Company providing Multi-Sensor Intelligence, Surveillance and Integrated Protection Systems, Target Acquisition & Reconnaissance (ISTAR), early-warning command & control apparatus, For War Fighters, Homeland Security, self-protection and self-defense, and fire-control solutions.
They are actively searching for a DIRECTOR OF CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION who will be responsible for the management and administration of wide range of contracts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
* Responsible for preparation, negotiation and administration of government and commercial customer contracts
* Ensure proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications
* Responsible for communications with government contracting officers and prime contractor contracts POC
* Champion contract policy and procedure revisions and process improvement
* Maintain a strong working knowledge of the FAR/DFARS, agency supplements and Public Laws and communicate relevant changes and updates to staff and management
* Ensure efficient, effective and complaint performance during the entire contract lifecycle including interpretations of contractual requirements, risk mitigation and management, change management and conflict resolution
* Provide guidance to project/program managers to ensure contractual compliance
* Provide support to executives by providing review of government solicitations to analyze protocols and resources needed to comply with proposed obligations
* Ensure maintenance of appropriate information and documentation related to government contracts
* Participate in proposal preparation, review and bid/no bid analysis
* Review, interpret and recommend acceptance, revisions and exceptions to contracts and contract modifications to ensure that prices, delivery schedule, specifications and terms and conditions are consistent with those proposed
* Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements (TAs) and subcontract agreements for customers
* Responsible for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
* Responsible of maintaining SAM registration, SAM certifications and CPARs ratings
* Raise all potential contract compliance issues to CEO
* Work closely with project managers, accounting / finance and other functional departments
DIRECTOR OF CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the area of government contract administration
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
* Strong working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, agency supplements and other related government regulations and Laws
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with all contractTYPES (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FP LOE, ETC.)
* Experience in both prime contractor and subcontractor environments
* Experience with foreign companies/entities desirable
* Hands-on negotiation and contract administration skills and experience
* Experience in administration of Federal Supply Schedule contracts, IFF administration, audit support, maintenance of ORCA certification and registration in SAM
* Understanding of ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST (OCI) ISSUES
* Ability to understand and communicate how terms and conditions affect pricing, schedules and company risk
* High degree of independent and creative judgment in resolving contractual issues
* Excellent teambuilding and management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (MS Word, Excel a full service TACTICAL HEADHUNTING firm specializing in the unique staffing needs of the TECHNOLOGY, DEFENSE AND AEROSPACE, MANUFACTURING, SECURITY, and PRIVATE EQUITY markets.
For more information on our company and our opportunities, visit us at: HTTP://WWW.SOUTHTEK-RESOURCES.COM
ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL ACCORDING TO EEO GUIDELINES.
* Due to the nature of work performed within our client's facilities, U.S. citizenship and an ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
* Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No Third Party Vendors please.
* WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B VISAS).
IT IS THE POLICY OF SOUTHTEK RESOURCES LLC THAT ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, RELIGION, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, VETERAN, PREGNANCY, PARENTHOOD, STATUS OR MARITAL STATUS.