Director of Contracts - Federal Healthcare 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY job id: 690
* Bachelor's degree and 10+ years directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Strong understanding of contractlaws and regulations
* In-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
* Excellent People Skills
* Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong leadership skills
* Legal knowledge and experience
FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC. is a rapidly growing innovative business and technology solutions provider. Our primary focus and core competencies are in Healthcare IT, Federal Financial Management, and Grants Management. We excel at providing customers with high-value solutions that support their missions and meet their most critical objectives and business needs. We provide full life-cycle IT services to Federal agencies with recognized excellence in complex real-time system integration and enterprise-wide system implementation.
If you are interested in joining a growing and energetic company, that is customer focused and employee oriented, please check us out to see if we have a match for your skills and interests. At Futrend, our staff shares our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, excellence, and self-improvement. We value our staff for their skills, knowledge, experience, and contributions.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC._ _uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States._
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability._
# of Hires Needed
This position requires professional judgment, use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts all aspects of Government and/or Commercial contract administration throughout the contracting life-cycle, from pre-proposal activities through contract closure. Position requires knowledge of business agreements, government contracting methods, including policies, procedures, and regulations, to provide appropriate leadership and support during proposal, research, negotiation, and day-to-day contracting activities. Works closely with customers to ensure requirements of assigned contracts are met and company interests are protected through compliance and risk mitigation. Serves as a fully integrated contracts administrator on all assigned contracts working with program managers, business development personnel, proposal managers, pricing team, and Contracts and Compliance leadership, as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Support dynamic and complex contracts by performing all phases of contract administration strategically from cradle to grave across the breadth of contract types for assigned programs.
* Conduct day-to-day contract administration activities in accordance with organizational policies and procedures with responsiveness and to meet deadlines while maintaining internal and external customer service.
* Acting representative liaison and point of contact with the Customer on formal communications and submittals.
* Draft and negotiate contractual agreements, Terms and Conditions, Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, correspondence and othercontract related documents.
* Research and resolve contractual issues.
* Analyze and interpret contract requirements, including all terms and conditions, FAR/DFARS and Agency Supplementals to ensure compliance with the same.
* Build relationships with various other businesses and assist in promoting services.
* Assist, advise and support internal customers on interpretation of contractual documents, best practices, rights and obligations.
* Conduct negotiation of all contractual elements and prepare related documents
* Assist in coordinating efforts across multiple business functions to ensure contracts, amendments, change orders and other agreements and documents comply with contracts as well as applicable government policies and procedures.
* Assist in the management of the Contracts Change Process.
* Maintain electronic contract files in accordance with organizational processes and procedures.
* Review contractual documentation of all types for contractual requirements and process for approval and execution.
* Perform review and communicate RFP special terms and risk identification to assist with proposal preparation.
* Participate and lead programmatic meetings with internal and external customers.
* Support Government audits as required.
* Ensure compliance and completion of annual required FAR/DFAR/Agency reporting.
* Must exercise discretion and sound judgment and be capable of handling confidential and highly sensitive information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
* Perform other duties and projects as assigned.