Director of Control and Reporting, External Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR, CONTROL AND REPORTING - EXTERNAL REPORTING
This position is responsible for:
* Flash reporting per period
* M D & A reporting in the 10-Q/10-K
* review of the earnings call script and the division stories section in the earnings release
* Oversees the Control review of sustainability reporting and is involved in various board letters, board deck, stockholder/analyst presentation, external communication and sustainability reviews.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA IS REQUIRED.
* Masters in Accounting or Business Administration a plus
* 8-10+ years relevant financial accounting/reporting experience AND Public accounting experience with Big 4 firm
* Thorough understanding of GAAP
* Knowledge of accounting consolidation system and experience with HFM
* Understanding of financial accounting policies and procedures followed by organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
* Solid Microsoft Office skills
* Knowledge of business and industry a plus