Director of Critical Care and Acute Care Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Miles City, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONHoly Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
* Regions largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
* 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
* 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
Services & Expertise
* Family Health & Wellness
* Womens Health
* Imaging & Ancillary Services
* Therapy Services
* Senior Living
* Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montanas healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
This position oversees the strategic management of the ICU, ED, OB, Med/Surg, Swing Bed and Surgical Services as well has administrative pervisors/coordinators. Duties include budgeting, patient flow coordination,
maintaining TJC survey readiness and quality improvement processes, in assigned areas. Accountable for the human resources, Acute Care Director will work closely with the Vice President of Patient Care and with each acute care department Manager to facilitate patient care at Holy Rosary.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current Montana RN Licensure.
3. Current BLS Certification
4. A minimum of two years in a leadership role
5. Preferred BS or BA in healthcare related field with expected degree start within year completion in three years.
6. Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.