Director of Digital Marketing & Creative Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING & CREATIVE SERVICES
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI) is the talent solution for the changing world of work. We connect over 840,000 people with work opportunities every year. Here in the great Pacific Northwest we wake-up every day knowing that we can change lives for the better. We are looking for an inspired digital marketing and creative services leader to develop and execute well-designed, strategic creative solutions that are on brand and that allow TBI to educate and influence key audiences. We looking for a talented, passionate consensus builder. The Director of Digital Marketing & Creative Services will help chart a path for this strong, growing organization s future success.
In addition to leading all digital marketing programs and creative content initiatives - you will be a coach, a strategist, and partner to all business lines. You will interface with an international team of smart, passionate colleagues. You will align with a strong executive business strategy and build consensus for innovative digital solutions to grow our key metrics. Example areas of influence and ownership are candidate attraction, digital analytics efforts, marketing technology, websites, social media, SEO, online advertising, online communities, media and advertising, mobile strategies, local marketing, CRM, sales support, and more. This key leadership position will be based at our HQ in Tacoma, WA, and will report to the SVP, Marketing.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. With annual sales of $2.5B, the company provides work opportunities through specialized staffing brands such as Labor Ready, Spartan and CLP; workforce management brands such as Staff Management, PlaneTechs and Centerline; and recruiting solutions brands such as PeopleScout and hrX.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple, we connect people and work.
* Be the key marketing voice in our exciting and evolving CRM efforts.
* Work closely with marketing leadership to build a digital strategy that aligns with TBI corporate strategy including developing business case and data support.
* Establish a vision and communicate the vision for digital to the broader organization.
* Be the digital advocate at TBI educate and motivate related to how it drives the business.
* Define and track key strategic metrics to drive top-line business objectives.
* Establish and monitor key KPI s to drive business objectives.
* Provide soft and financial metrics to marketing leadership to track digital s contribution to the business.
* Lead a team of designers, production artists and creative freelancers - translating marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive creative campaigns - driving ideas from concept to completion.
* Convey ideas and illicit strong emotional responses from viewers through the skilled use of design, u.i., audio-visual and infographics techniques.
* Lead all digital marketing, website and media efforts.
* Lead digital, creative and marketing teams through implementation via briefs, reviews, feedback and direction.
* Lead contact for 3rd party marketing partners media, websites, mobile.
* Own all website, social, mobile and related projects and efforts.
* Coordinate all activity with corporate stakeholders, sales leaders, operations teams and field leaders.
Integration with IT
* Own implementation and tracking of Marketing Technology Roadmap.
* Lead for IT integrated projects.
* Develop strong working relationship to IT and PMO team.
Sales & Operations
* Key liaison and partner with our sales team to build solutions that generate leads, increase sales, increase understanding of our customers experience and help us retain them.
* Streamlining operations, improving digital experiences for all constituents and bringing innovative solutions to the table are key objectives in this role.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related area; advance degree a plus.
* 8+ years experience in a digital marketing leadership role for a progressive organization or agency, prefer agency experience.
* Comfortable building momentum from the ground up.
* History building and leading high performance digital and/or creative services teams.
* Experience developing and implementing strategic plans plan at an enterprise level.
* Successful partnership with internal technology teams.
* Experience leading 3rd party and agency relationships.
* Experience with complex website builds.
* B2B and B2C experience, essential.
* Mobile marketing experience desired - Mobile first mindset.
* Consultative approach to evangelizing digital marketing best practices .
* Travel up to 20%
* Fluency in Microsoft Office product suite and Mac environments; and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
* Knowledge of digital/web environment, and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
* Working knowledge of digital image capture and video editing tools like After Effects, Final Cut Pro, a plus.
TrueBlue employees 6000 professionals and provides a competitive compensation package, including: Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; College Savings Fund; and comprehensive Health Insurance coverage.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed client expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer recognize by Forbes as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.